So which books have I chosen?
I focused on everyday cooking, but to stretch myself and increase my knowledge, I have also selected some books from other cuisines - Japanese, Indian, etc. Here they are! (with links to them at Amazon)
- 'Tender' - Nigel Slater (well, I couldn't abandon Nigel altogether, could I!)
- 'Harumi's Japanese Cooking' - Harumi Kurihara
- 'China Modern' - Ching-He Huang
- 'Home Cook' - Alastair Hendy
- 'Everyday' - Bill Granger
- 'Indian Everyday' -Anjum Anand
- 'Favourite Food at Home' - Rachel Allen
- 'Off the Shelf' - Donna Hay
- 'Marcella Cucina' - Marcella Hazan
- 'Fish' - Mitch Tonks
- 'In the Mood for Food' - Jo Pratt
- 'Top 200 Low Fat Recipes' - Judith Wills
I hope you enjoy hearing about them as much as I know I will enjoy cooking from them!