Saturday 28 November 2009

10 RECIPES LEFT!!!!

I can't believe I only have ten recipes left. I have, so far, cooked 183 recipes from Nigel's Kitchen Diaries throughout the whole of the year. I am going to hit several more this weekend - the Christmas cake, some pork chops with fennel, a lemon ice-cream dessert cake, so we will head into December, the final month, with just a handful to do. Part of me feels elated and relieved, the other part is already scouting round for ideas to do for next year.
  • should I do another complete book?
  • should I pick 12 books and make myself cook 10 recipes from them throughout the year?
  • or 12 books, and make myself cook from one book a month, again, perhaps 10 recipes, which seems reasonable
  • or should I stop being so stupid and get a life?
Comments please!

3 comments:

  1. I like the 4th point! Just joking, I really like your little blog I would love to read your next one, but at the end of the day it's up to you - do you enjoy cooking and writing about it? Just do what you love I say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely not number 4! would love to see the blog continuing... how about keeping your own kitchen diary for the year, tell us what you're enjoying cooking & from what book where appropriate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie

    Well done! I'm thinking of making myself cook at least one recipe I've never done before from every cookbook I own ... that would keep me going for a year :)

    ReplyDelete